Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Jared, My Jared"


My Mom coined the phrase, "Jared, my Jared." Ever since then David and I have copied her and used that special phrase on several occasions. We also like to call him JarJar Binks...after the Star Wars Character JaJa Binks. He kind of personifies the same personality as Ja Ja Binks...plus....Ja Ja Binks is my favorite character in Star Wars. Ja Ja Binks is spotaneous and impulsive...and he doesn't think before he says things out loud...Jared is very much the same way. He is the "clown" of our family and without him...life would be truly boring and mundaying! Today at church Jared's teacher came up to me and told me a really cute story about just such a situation. Brother Martinez said that he passed out "smarties" the little candies that come rolled up in a little tube. He told his students that he had just read the label and noticed that it said "smarties" on it. He mentioned that maybe that meant that after you ate them that you would get smarter. Jared took him up on his offer and ate some of his candies. After a few minutes, he turned to Brother Martinez and said in all seriousness..."I don't think it makes you more smart because I ate some...and I do not feel any smarter" That is Jared in a nutshell! Jared is also a very good artist...and loves to drawa for hours and hours. Below is one of the pictures that he colored at church today...We LOVE JARED OUR JARED!!!

No comments: