Friday, June 12, 2009

"Eight is Great"





It is funny how your kids grow up right before your eyes...and yet it seems like they were always the age that they are now at. It is almost like we are living simultaneous lifetimes together. I remember Jared as a baby...but it is almost like a parallel universe to him being baptized now. The best example that I can give of this is: life before my dad passed away...and life now. It is almost like when he was still with us...it was a different movie being played...and then when he passed on...the movie changed. It is like he was always alive...and then again always gone from our lives. Hopefully, that explains what I'm trying to say about Jared being eight years old. Jared has such a sweet spirit and tender heart...he cares so much about those who suffer and who have died...especially young. I pray that he will always remain so child-like and open to the spirit. He's changing from my little boy...to a little man! I couldn't be more proud of him...neither could David! He is so cute in his baptism clothes! EIGHT IS GREAT!!














1 comment:

Tonya Freestone & Family said...

Christina,
It was a great baptism to see. Love you family!