Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My neice Taylor Allen Escalante gave birth to her fourth son on May 14, 2012 at only 25 weeks old.  He weighed 1 lb. and 15 oz. and was only 12 inches long.  He was a fighter from the beginning and managed to live through a surgery and bleeding on his liver.  He little body could take no more and he returned back to his Heavenly Father at 11:30am this morning.  It is hard enough to lose one child, but this is the second child that Taylor has lost!  In July of 2009 - Taylor lost her little son Nikolus who was born at 26 weeks and lived for 19 days.  My heart goes out to Taylor and her overwhelming saddness that must be there today!  I just want to wrap my arms around her and tell her how much she is truly loved!  This was supposed to be a new start for her...she was recently divorced from her first husband who was truly abusive to her and neglectful of their boys.  She found a wonderful man to spend her life with and this was their first son...in times of loss...words cannot comfort the mournful soul and broken heart of my neice...but just the same...I want her to know she is loved!

No comments: